HANOI – HOALU – TAMCOC – HALONG – HANOI
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Meeting at Noibai airport. Meet your guide and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Welcome dinner hostel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, we commence our exploration of Hanoi by visiting the Ho Chi Minh complex, starting at the President’s Mausoleum. We continue to his humble “house on stilts”, see the French colonial Presidential Palace and the 11th century One-Pillar Pagoda.
Enjoy lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon we take a short dirve to visit the Temple of Literature, the first Vietnam University dating to 1070. Proceed to take walking tour through the Hanoi’s Old Quarter, passing the Opera House, the Saint Joseph Cathedral and Hoan Kiem lake. We finish the day by attending a very nice show of Water Puppet or taking the 1 hour relaxing Xichlo (rickshaw) trip around the Old Quarter. Free time to relaxing and Shopping. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hoalu – Tamcoc full day (B/L)
Pick you up at hotel at 07:45 a.m to depart to Hoalu – Tamcoc. These famous sites are located in the Ninh Binh province, 95 km south of Hanoi. Tam Coc is known as Halong Bay on the rice fields. Upon arrival, we will take a sampan ride through a karst landscape to visit Tam Coc grottos. The sampan rower will drive the boat through shallow rice paddies and three splendid long grottos. Leave the sampans and visit a small temple, built in 13th century, called Thai Vy. Next stop is Hoa Lu, which was the capital of the Dinh and Early Le dynasties in Vietnam in the 10th and 11th century. The sanctuaries were built in the 17thcentury. We will see the stone pedestal of a royal throne, bronze bells and statues of the Emperors. Head back to Hanoi at 18:00.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Halong Bay full day (B/L)
08:00 Depart for Halong by our bus
12.00 Arrival Halong city, check in cruise.
12.30 The boat starts running. Lunch is served as your cruise begins. Pass by the area where the scenes of the famous film “Indochina” were shot. See the famous islets along the way such as Teapot islet, Marker Islet, Fire islet, Dove Islet, Men’s Head Islet. Continue cruising towards Ha Long Bay
See famous islets such as Men’s head Islet, Tortoise Islet, Heaven Gate area, explore the Thien Cung and Dau Go caves.
16.00 Continue cruising back to the pier. Parking at the wharf then get on bus to transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive Hanoi at approx 19:30. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy till our bus and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the airport for your flight back home. End of trip!
Seat in coat price
Price per pax (adult) in US Dollar
Aclass cruise, Hanoi Harmony hotel
Oriental cruise, Hanoi Harmony hotel
Caplyso cruise, Hanoi Harmony hote
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- Hotel accommodation based on tiwn or triple share with daily breakfast
-Meal and specified in the itinerary
- English speaking guide ( other languages are avalibale unpon request)
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Water puppet show ticket
- One night ont the cruise ( it is possible to change to stay at the hotel
- Boat for sightseeing in Halong Bay
- Transfer airport ( pick up & drop off)
- 2 adult in room ( hotel & boat) for night
- Tip for tour guide, driver
- Travel insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souverirs, laundry, emergency transfers & ect
- Visa fee visa to Vietnam & Internation airport tax inVietnam
- Other which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Rate are subjected to changed without pior notice
- Itinerary is subjected to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- As indicated: A/C = Air conditioning, O/N = overnight, B = Breakfast, D = Dinner