The Perfume Pagoda is one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring thousands of pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the coming year. The main pilgrimage season at Chua Huong is during the Huong Pagoda festival, when hundreds of thousands of pilgrims make their way to Huong Tich Cave and the other temples. The longest lasting festival in , it officially begins on February 15 on the lunar calendar, but the peak in visitors lasts from the middle of January to the middle of March. The Festival is seen by some as a good opportunity for young people to find romance and begin courtships.
Depart from Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (75km Southwest)
Enjoy the nice boat trip to get to the Huong Son Mountain and then take a 2 hours pilgrimage to a famous Buddhist pagoda in one of most beautiful caves in .
Trek back to Thien Tru Pagoda for lunch. Visit Thien Tru Pagoda before coming back to the wharf.
Coach trip back to Hanoi. Quotation Private Tour
Net rate in US$/person in party of
2 – 3 pax
4 – 5 pax
6 – pax up
Tour in group Net rate in US $ 35 /person Inclusion
- Lunch at local restaurant. Special diets could be arranged upon request.
- Land transfer by private vehicle for whole trip. Mini Bus with Tour in group.
- English or French speaking guides. Other languages are available upon request. Only English guide for Tour in group.
- Admission fees for all sightseeing places.
- Cable car Exclusion
- Personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not mentioned above. Note: long dress is politely requested.